MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LORD TO WILLIAM COSTELLIA ON THE 13 AUGUST, 2017
The world is in a true state of crisis and this will lead to the Great War – The Book of Daniel and St John’s Apocalypse, will unfold before man. The U.S. has to now decide to bring forth the destruction of a Nation, to set My children free from the tyrant – Let God’s Teaching from the Old Testament bring you to an understanding. Therefore, there is a Just War, in special circumstances – The eclipse is one like it was when I was Crucified. The alignment of the Planets, that will be seen in the coming months.
WILLIAM: Today after Mass, Jesus came – Majestic as always – dressed in pure white with a large red sash over His Shoulder. He Blessed me:
OUR LORD: “In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
WILLIAM: Our Lord was standing in front of the Tabernacle and then moved onto the Altar, where He was housed in the Ciborium, as He is exposed for Adoration. I had asked Him for many things prior to Him coming. He greeted me and made the Sign of the Cross and said:
OUR LORD: “Peace be with you, My beloved son. The world is in a true state of crisis and this will lead to the Great War. But remember this, the war on the Korean Peninsula is only part of this World War – for the war in Europe must come and the one in the Middle East – which will engulf the whole world and bring the four Super Powers into conflict, which will bring forth the appearance of the enemy of God and men, the Antichrist, who will offer peace to the world – a false peace without God – and all that was written in the Book of Daniel and St John’s Apocalypse, will unfold before man. This will then lead towards My intervention into man’s affairs, with My Act of Divine Mercy of man’s conscience, to be Illuminated by My Holy Spirit.”
“This will lead towards the final stage of the purification, before I return to Earth and bring My New Heaven and New Earth, for My suffering children.”
“My precious son, ‘rock’ of Divine Truth: The Leaders of Nations – especially the United States of America – have to now decide to bring forth the destruction of a Nation that has imprisoned My children, to set them free from the tyrant who leads this Nation. But know well, My children, this Nation is not the only Nation to enslave its children, as many Nations are doing this, in defiance of the Truth known by men, but are afraid to challenge this.”
“Let God’s Teaching from the Old Testament bring you to an understanding, that God Commanded to annihilate a people – men, women and children – to protect the people of God and you will see that sometimes, an act of sheer force to eradicate evil before it grows to bring harm upon themselves, as well as God’s children – action contrary to peace – must be taken. Therefore, there is a Just War, in special circumstances.”
“The Leaders of the world should not have forced the sanctions upon Nations, accruing heavy penalties, as these Nations that have placed these restrictions, have caused the new military action, that is required, but there is a deeper agenda by the Nation with military might, which is hidden from the eyes of men.”
“This is due to the elite and globalists who wish to reduce the world’s people, so that a New World Order – a New World Government and a One world Religion is formed – ruled by the Antichrist and his false Prophet.”
“Let it be known, My son, that the coming eclipse that will be seen in the U.S.A., is a sign to America that great suffering is coming to this Continent because, as a light to all Nations – which it once was – it has tried to shirk off the Yoke of your Saviour, Jesus Christ and the U.S.A., as a Nation, will fall, but will rise again, after it has been betrayed and chastised. God chose Donald Trump to lead this Nation, to recoup what it will lose in the coming conflicts.”
“The eclipse is one like it was when I was Crucified. The alignment of the Planets, that will be seen in the coming months, is to show that the ‘Woman Crowned with the Twelve Stars’, giving birth to the Son of God, had to flee to the desert to protect Him from the Dragon and is symbolic of these times, where the abominations will appear in the Temple of God and the Body of Christ will go into hiding, protected by His Mother – the Blessed Mother of men, My Holy Mother – until the time arrives for My Second Coming, when man will be restored to his original state in the Garden of Eden.”
So that men know that the time of My Justice has arrived, millions of souls will be brought before My Court for Judgement. Therefore, My children, you need to prepare and pray, unceasingly. For truly I say unto you, My children, I am the God of Love and Mercy, but also One of Justice.”
“I Bless you, My son, as I Bless all My children – the good as well as the wicked – who must turn to My Mercy now, for no one will enter My kingdom unclean.”
“Your Saviour, Jesus Christ: In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
WILLIAM: Jesus spoke to me about many other things.
Reference: 1 Samuel 15:1-35 [1 Kings 15:1-35]
1. And Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you King over his people Israel; now therefore listen to the words of the Lord.
2. Thus says the Lord of Hosts, ‘I will punish what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way, when they came up out of Egypt.
3. Now go and strike Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'”
4. So Saul summoned the people, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand men on foot, and ten thousand men of Judah.
5. And Saul came to the city of Amalek, and lay in wait in the valley.
6. And Saul said to the Kenites, “Go, depart, go down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them; for you showed kindness to all the people of Israel when they came up out of Egypt.” So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.
7. And Saul defeated the Amalekites, from Havilah as far as Shur, which is east of Egypt.
8. And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.
9. But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep and of the oxen and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them; all that was despised and worthless they utterly destroyed.
10. The word of the Lord came to Samuel:
11. “I repent that I have made Saul king; for he has turned back from following me, and has not performed my commandments.” And Samuel was angry; and he cried to the Lord all night.
12. And Samuel rose early to meet Saul in the morning; and it was told Samuel, “Saul came to Carmel, and behold, he set up a monument for himself and turned, and passed on, and went down to Gilgal.”
13. And Samuel came to Saul, and Saul said to him, “Blessed be you to the Lord; I have performed the commandment of the Lord.”
14. And Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of the sheep in my ears, and the lowing of the oxen which I hear?”
15. Saul said, “They have brought them from the Amalekites; for the people spared the best of the sheep and of the oxen, to sacrifice to the Lord your God; and the rest we have utterly destroyed.”
16. Then Samuel said to Saul, “Stop! I will tell you what the Lord said to me this night.” And he said to him, “Say on.”
17. And Samuel said, “Though you are little in your own eyes, are you not the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel.
18. And the Lord sent you on a mission, and said, ‘Go, utterly destroy the sinners, the Amalekites, and fight against them until they are consumed.’
19. Why then did you not obey the voice of the Lord? Why did you swoop on the spoil, and do what was evil in the sight of the Lord?”
20. And Saul said to Samuel, “I have obeyed the voice of the Lord, I have gone on the mission on which the Lord sent me, I have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and I have utterly destroyed the Amalekites.
21. But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the best of the things devoted to destruction, to sacrifice to the Lord your God in Gilgal.”
22. And Samuel said, “Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to listen than the fat of rams.
23. For rebellion is as the sin of divination, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has also rejected you from being king.”
24. And Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned; for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice.
25. Now therefore, I beg, pardon my sin, and return with me, that I may worship the Lord.”
26. And Samuel said to Saul, “I will not return with you; for you have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you from being king over Israel.”
27. As Samuel turned to go away, Saul laid hold upon the skirt of his robe, and it tore.
28. And Samuel said to him, “The Lord has torn the kingdom of Israel from you this day, and has given it to a neighbour of yours, who is better than you.
29. And also the Glory of Israel will not lie or repent; for he is not a man, that he should repent.”
30. Then he said, “I have sinned; yet honour me now before the elders of my people and before Israel, and return with me, that I may worship the Lord your God.”
31. So Samuel turned back after Saul; and Saul worshiped the Lord.
32. Then Samuel said, “Bring here to me Agag the king of the Amal’ekites.” And Agag came to him cheerfully. Agag said, “Surely the bitterness of death is past.”
33. And Samuel said, “As your sword has made women childless, so shall your mother be childless among women.” And Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before the Lord in Gilgal.
34.Then Samuel went to Ramah; and Saul went up to his house in Gibe-ah of Saul.
35. And Samuel did not see Saul again until the day of his death, but Samuel grieved over Saul. And the Lord repented that he had made Saul king over Israel.