MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LORD TO LITTLE GRAIN
ON THE 15TH AUGUST 2022
Feast of the Assumption of Our Lady
LITTLE GRAIN: Our Lord spoke to me and said how unsatisfied He is with the world. Do they not realise that I am the Lord of All. I Created, years ago, the Ten Commandments: The First is:
1. I am the Lord Thy God, thou shalt not have Strange Gods before Me – But you have gold, power and yourselves in pride.
2. Thou Shalt not take the Name of the Lord in Vain – And what do I hear? My Name is blasphemed and sworn everywhere – at work, on the train, planes and in the homes.
3. Remember to keep Holy the Sabbath Day – And what do you think the Sabbath Day means – enjoyment? Or do you think it might be to honour the Father in Heaven; to thank Hm for the food he has placed before you each day? You have six other days of the week that you can enjoy yourselves.
4. Honour Thy Father and Thy Mother – How many children of today honour their parents? Or do they neglect them? How often to they bring the grand children to visit – because this keeps the older people younger, seeing their grandchildren.
5. Thou Shalt not Kill – And what happens here with killing? Everybody kills someone, especially in the spirit, by the flesh or by the tongue. Why can’t these people sit down together and have a discussion.
6. Thou Shalt not Commit Adultery – Where do I command that you have sex whenever you want. You are to be faithful to your wife only. That is what marriage is for.
7. Thou Shalt not Steal – Why do you feel you must steel other people’s property? People who have excess should share with others, who have little. Then there would be much less poverty around.
8. Thou Shalt not bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbour – especially in court. There are too many people in jail who do not belong there, because of false witness.
9. Thou Shalt not Covet Thy Neighbour’s Wife – How many wives are you supposed to have? One officially and if she passes over, then you are permitted to take another. However, the spouse that he takes must be single.
10. Thou Shalt not Covet Thy Neighbour’s Goods – as this leads to envy and jealousy.
Mankind, what have you done to My world? I wanted peace, tranquillity and love and what have you wrought? Weapons of mass destruction, killing My children all over the world.
What I wanted was love, kindness and a loving nation which would help the smaller nations build up and grow and learn to love Me, their God, who loves them so much. At the moment it will become total annihilation, unless they listen to My Words and turn back to Me.
LITTLE GRAIN: Heaven wants the world to become clean again – to turn back to God on their knees and ask God’s help. God wants man to understand that He is there.